General blu Cigs Questions
1. Who should use blu?
- blu can be purchased and used by anyone who is 18 years of age or older. It should not be used by children, pregnant or breast feeding women, people with heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes or people taking medicines for asthma or depression. Consult your physician before using any electronic cigarette product. CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65: Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
2. How does blu work?
- blu works with a small rechargeable battery (blu Disposable is not rechargeable) and a unique, replaceable cartridge containing the exclusive blu flavors supplied by Johnson Creek. When you inhale (drag on the cigarette), it activates the cartridge, which vaporizes the solution.
3. Does blu produce smoke?
- No, blu produces a vapor which looks like smoke, but disappears in seconds.
4. What makes blu better than other electronic cigarettes?
- The blu product range is the best on the market, not only because of its quality and control standards, but also because of our industry-exclusive packs. The pack charges your batteries on the go and allows you to carry your flavor cartridges together with your spare batteries in a high-quality plastic case that is similar in size to a normal cigarette pack. Additionally, our cartridge produces more vapor than other electronic cigarettes and is made in the U.S. using Johnson Creek Smoke Juice.
Here are some other reasons:
- blu liquid is made in the U.S. using U.S. made ingredients; they are not made in China like other brands
- blu has strict quality control standards; we maintain an independent quality control organization that inspects product lines at all facilities daily
5. Why is the light on the end of the cigarette blue?
- The tip of blu is blue in color to alleviate any concerns people may have that you are smoking a real cigarette in areas where you typically cannot smoke traditional cigarettes. The blue light lets them know you are not smoking a cigarette.
6. Can I really smoke blu anywhere?
- blu is not a traditional cigarette and does not burn tobacco, so it can be smoked in bars, restaurants, planes(most international and private) and offices and other places where normal smoking bans are in effect. blu produces an odorless vapor that disappears in several seconds, unlike cigarette smoke. You should always check with the location before using blu.
7. What flavors are available?
- blu has developed 7 exclusive flavors: Magnificent Menthol, Classic Tobacco, Java Jolt, Cherry Crush, Vivid Vanilla, Peach Schnapps and Pina Colada. blu also releases seasonal flavors on a limited basis.
8. Is blu better for me than traditional cigarettes?
- blu liquid is made in the U.S. using U.S. made ingredients at a FDA-registered facility.
- blu has strict quality control standards; we maintain a quality control organization that inspects product lines at all facilities daily.
- blu does not burn or use tobacco. It does not contain the smoke, ash and smell associated with traditional tobacco cigarettes. They provide users with a small dose of nicotine and flavoring while allowing them to satisfy their smoking needs.
9. Can blu be used to quit smoking?
- blu should not be used as a quit smoking device as it has not been approved by the FDA as a cessation device.
Ordering blu Cigs
10. Who can purchase blu?
- blu can be purchased and used by anyone who is 18 years of age or older. It should not be used by children, pregnant or breast feeding women, people with heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes or people taking medicines for asthma or depression. Consult your physician before using any electronic cigarette product.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65: Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
11. Is my online purchase via credit card secure?
- Yes. All transactions are processed using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology which is designated by a padlock icon in Internet Explorer and Firefox. SSL encrypts the transmission of your payment information in such a way that only the parties involved in the transaction can read the information. In addition, your information will never be shared with a third party.
12. Where can I purchase blu?
Shipping with blu Cigs
13. What countries do you ship to?
- blu can be purchased by U.S. and international customers and shipped to U.S. and international shipping addresses. Non USA orders are processed and shipped through internationalcheckout.com. Please refer to individual Country rules and guidelines on electronic cigarettes before placing your order.
- blu offers free shipping with delivery provided by the United States Postal Service (USPS) as an option to all customers. If free shipping via USPS is selected we cannot offer any guarantee of delivery or accept any liability for lost orders. All delivery issues should be addressed with your local United States Post Office.
- We also offer free UPS Ground shipping on all orders totaling $100 or more and we continue to offer guaranteed UPS shipping options.
- Free Shipping is a United States Postal Service (USPS) delivery option that is handled via a 3rd party shipping company, Streamlite. We also offer the following guaranteed UPS shipping options. Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, 2 Day, Express Saver, and Ground. Guaranteed delivery is only available on orders shipped via UPS. Shipping options and costs will be displayed on the check out page for the shipping address provided. Customers outside of the USA should refer tointernationalcheckout.com for shipping options available to their country.
Please Note: UPS can not ship to P.O. Boxes or APO addresses. Saturday delivery is not available via UPS. UPS orders received after 3:00 p.m. EST will ship on the next business day.
Orders are typically shipped within 2 business days of order confirmation via email. If Free Shipping is selected delivery times are typically 5-7 business days with no guarantee. However due to significant layoffs, closures, and other changes with the United States Postal Service (USPS), it may take longer than the estimated 5-7 business days to receive your package. Packages can be tracked through our 3rd party shipping company, Streamlite, prior to hand off from Streamlite to USPS. Additional tracking information may not appear on USPS.com after hand off from Streamlite to USPS, as packages are not required to be scanned by USPS until delivery. blu cannot take any responsibility for the delivery of orders shipped via Free Shipping, all delivery issues should be addressed with your local post office. If UPSshipping is selected, delivery times are 1, 2, and 3 business days for the following services: Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, 2-Day, and Express Saver. Delivery times are typically 1 to 5 business days for UPS Ground. Guaranteed delivery is only available on orders shipped via UPS. UPS orders received after 3:00 p.m. EST on an operating business day will ship on the following business day.
Please Note: Delivery time frames are calculated from the date your package is shipped and does not include order processing time.
17. How do I know my order has been shipped?
- Once your order has been packed and is ready to ship, you will receive a notification via email which will include your order tracking number.
18. How do I track my order?
- Once your order has been packed and is ready to ship, you will receive an email which will include your order tracking number and link for tracking. If you selected free shipping as your shipping method, then you can track your order on the Streamlite website by clicking here. If you selected UPS as your shipping method, then you can track your package on the UPS website by clicking here. Please allow up to 24 hours for your tracking number to become active.
19. What is the difference between blu Original, blu Premium, blu Premium100 and blu Disposable?
21. What is a Cartridge/Cartomizer?
- The blu cartridges are a combination of a cartridge and an atomizer in one unit. They are designed to offer the best possible user experience. Because they are one unit and are replaceable, the flavors are optimized to the device to alleviate problems with atomizers and vapor consistency. blu flavors are manufactured in the U.S. with 100%, U.S. made Johnson Creek Smoke Juice.
22. How long does each cartridge last?
- blu Original & blu Premium cartridges supply approximately 250+ puffs depending on the user. This is approximately 1 pack of traditional cigarettes.
- blu Premium100 cartridges supply approximately 320+ puffs depending on the user.
- blu Disposables supply approximately 400+ puffs.
- These are merely guides and actual results may vary for each individual depending on how the product is used.
23. How long does each battery last between charges?
- All blu batteries are constructed using the latest lithium-ion technology.
- blu Original & blu Premium batteries should last for 80-100 puffs before requiring a full recharge.
- blu Premium100 batteries should last for 250-300 puffs before requiring a full recharge.
- blu Disposable cannot be recharged. Once the battery is discharged the product should be disposed of thoughtfully.
- These are merely guides and actual results may vary for each individual depending on how the product is used.
24. How do I know when the battery needs recharging? Click here for the Video
- On all blu models your battery will blink 30 times when it needs to be recharged. Please note your battery will blink 5 times when it is being overused. This does not mean it needs to be recharged; it simply means you should stop using your blu for 30-60 seconds.
25. How long does it take to recharge a battery?
- On average, a fully discharged blu Original or blu Premium battery will take approximately 30 minutes to fully recharge via the pack or the USB charger. Both the Original & Premium packs will take approximately 3 hours to fully recharge.
- blu Premium100 batteries will take approximately 45 minutes to recharge via the pack or USB charger. The Premium100 pack will take approximately 3.5 hours to fully recharge.
- blu Disposables cannot be recharged.
- For safety and warranty purposes, use only approved blu accessories to charge your batteries.
26. How long does it take to recharge a pack?
- On average, a fully discharged blu Original or blu Premium pack will take approximately 3 hours to fully recharge.
- blu Premium100 packs will take approximately 3.5 hours to fully recharge.
- For safety and warranty purposes, use only approved blu accessories to charge your pack.
27. How much nicotine is in each cartridge?
- blu rechargeable cartridges are available in 4 levels of nicotine strength: Full Flavored (16mg of nicotine), Light (12mg), Ultra Light (8mg) and non-nicotine (0mg).
- bluDisposables are only available in High (24mg).
- Through the vaporization process you receive a smaller amount of nicotine compared to traditional cigarettes.
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65: Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
28. What are the ingredients in blu e-liquid in the cartridges
- blu cartridges are the ONLY cartridges that contain 100% U.S. made smoke juice and are Propylene Glycol-free and contain only nicotine (in levels of full flavored, light, ultra light and no nicotine) distilled water, USP Grade Glycerin, natural & artificial flavors and citric acid. blu e-liquid is made in the U.S. using 100% U.S. made ingredients, not in China under little to no regulation, which is the case for most other electronic cigarette companies. This makes blu quite unique.
Look here for more on the blu Electronic Cigarette Batteries.
- blu faq
- how long do disposable blu cigs last
- how long does a disposable blu cig last
- difference between blu cig premium battery and original
- how long does a blu disposable last
- how long do blu e cigs last
- difference between blu premium and premium 100
- difference between blu premium original
- how long do blu disposables last
- what is the difference between blu premium e cigs and blu premium 100 cigs